Every couple should have nicknames for each other…get some great ideas here.
Do you have a special nickname for your partner? I think that every couple should have nicknames for each other, hearing my partner say my name is nice…but a nickname mixes in some romantic spice. A special name such as “Sweetheart” or “Cutie”, lights up my face and gives me butterflies in my stomach.
This works on men too, the other day I called my boyfriend “gorgeous” and he temporarily forgot what he was going to say and broke into a smile from ear to ear. Now, wouldn’t you like to have an effect like that on your partner?
Here are some reasons why nicknames are great:
- They serve as wonderful compliments if you pick the right one for your mate (ie: sexy, beautiful, handsome, etc.)
- They are romantic (ie: sweetheart, my love, darling)
- They make you smile (ie: sugar lips, sweet cheeks, snookums)
- When you choose a special nickname for your partner they will feel special (ie: sunshine, smiley, angel)
- They are playful (ie: sexy, babe, Tarzan, Superman)
Below is a list of some nicknames you can consider using in your relationship. Remember, often the most special nicknames are orginal. They represent some aspect about your partner or your relationship that you love. Keep this in mind when choosing a nickname for your love.
- Cutie Pie
- Hun (short for Hunny)
- Hunny Bunn(s)
- My Little Cutie
- My Love
- My Sweet Baboo
- Brown Eyed Girl (or blue or green, etc.)
- Sugar Lips
- Sweet Cheeks
- Sweet Pea
- Sweety Pie
- Twinkle Toes
You May Also Like:
(0) Readers Comments