“Kiss her as though, at that moment, nothing else exists in the world. Kiss her as though your entire life is wrapped up into the period of the kiss. Kiss her as though there is nothing else that you would rather be doing. Kiss her!”
Source: The Art of Kissing, by Hugh Morris
Make his knees weak with any of the sexy and sensual kisses below.
- Trace the outline of her lips with your tongue
- Run your tongue across his lower lip
- As you draw back to end the kiss suck out her lower lip a little, then release it.
- Nibble on his lower lip
- Hands play a key role in kissing, never underestimate the wonderful effect you can have on your lover simply by touching and caressing their non-erogenous zones. Run your fingers through their hair, cup their face in your hands, rub their shoulders or back, trace their ear and jaw with your fingers, use soft feathery touches up and down their neck and cheeks with the back of your palm and fingers, put your hands on her waist and pull her towards you, run your hands up and down their arms, entangle your fingers in her long hair.
- While french kissing run your tongue along his gums
- Engage in a little sensual finger sucking. The next time he or she asks you to taste some food off their fingers initiate this sensual ritual.
- Caress the backside of her lips with your tongue. This is the part that is in contact with their gums. It requires you to curl your tongue up under their lip.
- While french kissing make circular movements with your tongue around theirs
- Experiment kissing your lover in different places: their eyelids, their wrists, their forehead, their neck, behind their ears, the back of their neck, their temples, their shoulders, the tip of their nose
- Gently suck on his tongue when it is in your mouth
- Gently and briefly suck on the lip you are kissing
- For a truly sensual experience pass different liquids between your mouths while kissing. Try: cold water on a hot day, hot chocolate on a cold day, wine or a piece of ice
- Hold your partner’s hand and trace figure eights on the underside of their wrist with the tip of your tongue.
- Stroke the underside of your lover’s tongue with yours
- Flicker the tip of your tongue against the tip of your lover’s
- For a sweet kiss surprise, wet your lips and sprinkle them with a bit of sugar, then kiss. Try salt for a salty kiss.
- Trace around the outside of your lover’s ear with your tongue. If you want to draw this out make circles around the edge of their ear that get smaller and smaller as you approach the center, then softly blow some cool air across their wet skin. For a warm effect place your lips next to their skin and inhale gently. Do not inhale with your lips over their ear canal…ouch!
- Flicker her earlobe with the tip of your tongue
- When you want to move from kissing their lips to kissing their ear, moisten your tongue and drag it up their jawbone rather than just stopping on their lips and starting on their ear.