An ideal gift for those in a long distance relationship.
A Romantic Care Package is an assortment of items that you gather and put together – in a basket, shoebox, mug, or box – and give to your love. They are ideal gifts for those in long distance relationships and can usually be mailed with ease.
What to Put in a Romantic Care Package
Put careful thought into the things that your love likes, such as a certain candy or a magazine, and include those things in your care package. More ideas…
- A rock, a small jar of sand, or a sea shell you found on a walk
- Their favorite candy and snack food
- A magazine or book they would enjoy
- A cute “I Miss You” card
- Homemade picture frame with a picture of the both of you together
- A picture of you blowing kisses to your love
- Print a copy of the emails you have exchanged and tie them with a red ribbon. You could also include letters if you have exchanged them.
- Fancy letter paper so your love can write you letters. Prestamp the envelopes or include stamps with the paper.
- Have a friend take lots of pictures of you doing fun things while you and your love are apart. Then, find some pictures of your love and insert him/her into all the ones of you having fun.
- Tape record a personal message for your love.
- Video tape a personal message for your love. If it is an online relationship include footage of your house, yard, bedroom and favorite places so that he/she will know exactly what it looks like when you talk about it.
- Use a computer graphics program to create a “World’s Best Boyfriend/Girlfriend” or “Best Kisser” certificate for your love. Include their picture if you have one.
- Homemade CD of your favorite love songs
- Send a lipstick imprint of your lips, laminated, that they can keep in their wallet.
- Keep a journal of what you do each day and give it to your love. Include what time you woke up, what you had for breakfast, when you went to bed, etc.
- Homemade crossword puzzles with your own secret message.
Themed Care Packages
Romantic Care Packages can be created with a theme (such as Chocolate Lovers or Pamper Basket), if you decide to go with a theme suggested below be sure to put consideration into which would be most suited for your love. For example, if she is a busy stay at home mom, the Pamper Basket would be perfect.
Missing You Care Package
- Consult the list above for things to include.
- soft music
- massage oil
- magazine or book
- bubble bath
- bath salts/bath beads
- fluffy towel
- bath pillow
- bath sponge
- herbal eye mask
- personal gift certificate that entitles owner to breakfast in bed served by you
- gift certificate for a free facial, manicure, pedicure at her favorite salon
- assorted chocolate that your love likes
- chocolate body paint
- gourmet chocolates
- chocolate milk and hot chocolate mix
- chocolate sauce
- hershey chocolate kisses
Student Survival Kit
For the boy or girlfriend away at College
- gift certificates for: movies, shopping at their favorite store, music, restaurants
- roll of quarters for the payphone or laundry
- a calling card to call home
- picture of you
- video tape of yourself
- gourmet coffee
- * note: think of things that they like but can’t afford
“I Love You” Care Package
- A List of 101 (or more) things you love about your partner
- A homemade CD of lovesongs
- Love letter for your partner
- A copy of your favorite love stories
- Knick-knacks that say “I love you” such as a teddy bear holding an “I love you” heart, a keychain, a picture, etc.
- A mushy card
You May Also Like:
(0) Readers Comments