How to Be an Awesome Listener
Listening is one of the most powerful tools you have in attracting women. By being interested in her life you are subtley communicating that you are interested in her. This is one of the better ways to make her feel special, cherished and important.
Ways to Show a Woman You are Listening
- If she has had a bad day and is venting to you, encourage her to tell you more. Ask lots of questions so that she can ‘get it all out’ and does not feel as though she is burdening you with her problems.
- If she mentions that she has a doctor’s appointment (or any appointment or interview) ask her how it went the next time you talk to her. This scores a lot of points!
- If she is upset, listen to her vent her frustrations and make empathetic comments such as: “Oh, that must have been upsetting”, “I don’t blame you a bit for feeling this way”, “It’s not your fault”, “I think you are completely justified for reacting that way”, “Wow…that must have been hard”.
- When she tells you something, ask her questions such as “How did that make you feel?”, “How do you feel?”, “What did you think of that?”.
- Ask her questions about herself: “What do you like to do for fun?”, “What is your favorite movie?”, “What do you like best about your job?”.