Feel Like a (Romantic) Kid Again
If the start of the school year makes you a little nostalgic about your own school days, why not take a little trip: back to your own childhood! Make a date with that special someone and act like children again. You’ll soon see that this child-like fun can be just as romantic as a grown-up date (and a whole lot easier on the budget!)
- Buy your lover a stuffed animal and name it together.
- Challenge each other to a pillow fight.
- Compete in a video game.
- Cuddle on a carousel.
- Enjoy a one-day vacation doing activities you’d normal do with your kids, but this time only include each other. Visit a theme park or water park. Go to the zoo. Ride a miniature train.
- Ride your partner’s favorite ride at amusement parks.
- Talk to each other in pig Latin.
- Tell each other scary stories
- Visit a playground. Swing and slide together.
- Win your partner a prize at the arcade.
- Write your names on a balloon and watch it drift off in the breeze.
- Buy some bubble gum. Have a bubble blowing contest.