- Want exposure for your love/romance/dating themed product?
- Know something about dating or relationships?
- Enjoy sharing your views on dating or relationships?
- Have an engaging writing style?
Listen up – You don’t need to be a best-selling author, famous “dating expert” or relationship coach to share your advice with the world on GetRomantic.com (but it doesn’t hurt :D ).
Thousands of people visit GetRomantic.com every day looking for creative romance tips, juicy advice about attracting the opposite sex and secrets to spice up their marriage. If you have something to tell them then write an article about it and send it to us! All articles are reviewed by a real person and the best stuff will be published on GetRomantic.com.
If you have a website, blog, book, twitter feed or relationship/dating business this is a hot way to get yourself in front of masses of people looking for information about what you offer.
Tips that Will Get You Published:
- Write between 150 and 2000 words.
- Write on a topic that will interest visitors to this site.
(Hint: relationships, dating, romance, gift giving for couples, long distance love)
- Write with punch and energy.
(Think Cosmopolitan magazine, Kwame DeRoche or Scot McKay)
- Submit well-written, grammatically correct, spell-checked content.
Ready? Get Writing…
Be sure to include…
- Your name as you’d like it to appear with the article
- Article Title – Make it short and catchy!
- Your Article – Point form articles work great and readers love them. Example: “10 Mistakes Men Make When Approaching Women”, “12 Free Gifts that Men Want for Christmas”
- About You/Bio – Write two or three sentences about you, your book or your website. Include a link to your website or twitter feed if you have one…this is a great way to get free publicity!